Friday, April 20, 2012

Life Lesson, No 5

Life Lessons - Japan Style

When Going Shopping Bring Little Cash.

(Make sure you're ready for emergencies though!)


Here's the point of this life lesson.  I got into Hakuouki (薄桜鬼) in February, maybe.  The problem is that there is a great amount of merchandise available for it.  I made the mistake of having around 10000 yen available at the time (I never did this again) and in the process of about 2 months, have managed to purchase all of the above.

The moral?  Keep a tight reign over your pocket.

I've had to keep a real tight reign of my spending money since my scholarship is a month later than it should be, so I've been living off of a few hundred dollars.  Unfortunately, this month also happened to be the most expensive I had in a while.  Lots of stuff to buy.  Anyways.  The point is, pretty merchandise makes me want to purchase.

Ja for now~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a marshmallow?