Friday, April 13, 2012

Life Lesson, No. 4

Life Lessons - Japan Style

Life Lesson 4 - On A Rainy Day, Make sure you have an umbrella handy

Cute guys with cars work too.  (Just don't go with strangers).

Some back story is necessary.  On this day, it was raining at a pretty steady drizzle.  Nothing too bad.  My friends and I were going to badminton that night, so we were just going to walk to badminton and then head back to the dorm, or so we thought.

We ended up invited out with the guys to Cocos.  Problem?  I didn't bring an umbrella, and all I was wearing were shorts.  

Solution, the cutie ex-leader of the badminton circle invited the only three girls (me, and my two friends) into his car to drive us to the place.

~Thank you Cutie~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a marshmallow?