Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Rose Garden of Reitaku University

While the reason that we saw the rose garden was because of Reitaku's Anniversary fair, it was a pleasant surprise to see that nestled in the near center of Reitaku was a wonderful garden...

Tis the season to be blooming I guess.



So, we actually stumbled across the roses during this fine season because of the fair, as was mentioned before.  But though one would think the main attraction of this post would be the fair, I'm afraid it wasn't because the fair was so dang small...
From the beginning...


To a little hidden part of the fair.


It had to have taken only half an hour for me to wander through and be done with it.







On a bright little side note, I found one item that I am quite pleased with purchasing...  And it was quite cheap...




420 yen~

But other than that, the majority of the group I was with felt like this:

This is it?

Anyways, back to the rose garden.

















It is quite a lovely collection of flowers, is it not?  And now, for a finale of sorts~


Ciao for Nao~ 6-3-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a marshmallow?